A new generation of Warming Cradles and Reanimation Units sets standards in neonatology. Due to the completely revised design of its components, Lifetherm 2000 became a real professional for hospital use. Some details have been still better adapted to practical requirements, thus resulting in a new and modern
The warming bed is available without cover, with a closed cover or with a fold up cover that can be opened on both sides, and can be upgraded with extensive accessories.
The so called contact heat of the surface heater is the most effective type of heat transfer. The comfortable and soft gel-mattress will avoid pressure marks to the baby and support thermal stability of premature infants.
A resuscitation unit with a lot of different options for optimal adjustment to suit the application as well as the needs of the baby and operating staff.
- Swiveling, fast-response radiant heater with integrated examination lamp
- Conductive heat by a heated gel mattress
- Quiet, electric height adjustment (up to 30 cm) with footswitch control on both sides of the bed*
- Gentle electric bed tilting by pressing the corresponding button
side panels available in various heights
- Skin temperature control and display (accuracy ± 0.1°C)*
- Covers available that can be opened on either side, as well as one-piece covers*
- Trays which allow the attachment of control panels and ventilators
- Standard rails for attaching accessories such as catheter holders, trays or suction devices*